Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Review & Swatches: NYX's Runway Collection 10 Palette

I absolutely love these palettes! I have only purchased one so far, the "Super Model" one, and have been using it for a few months now. So, here is my opinion on it. These eyeshadows are very creamy and smooth, yet they are pressed powders. They do not come out at all powdery. These eyeshadows are quite pigmented and pretty long lasting. I've made a few swathes on my hand for you guys to see. When trying to wash the shadows off of my hand, it wouldn't come off easily. I had to scrub it off so that tells you that the shadows will really last. The price for these bad boys aren't bad either! I paid $9 for my palette, but you can find them for even cheaper. It all depends where you look. If you do not know where to order NYX cosmetics online, here's a link to a website that are selling them. http://www.makeupgeek.com/store/nyx-10-palette-super-model.html
This website is owned by a make up guru, Marlena also known as Makeup Geek, on Youtube.

SWATCHESS! :D


BTW, I did not use a primer or base before applying the shadows on.
Imagine what they would look like with a primer or base!

No comments:

Post a Comment